Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Long-Awaited Return of Travelbloggity

I apologize, loyal Travelbloggity reader (yes, I mean you , Dad) for neglecting you over the past months. I know you have missed my sweet and sexy how-to tips for the family traveler, as I have not been a faithful blogger. Not that I haven't been traveling, I have. Plenty. I just haven't been the inspired travel guru of blogs past; in fact, I have degraded to a rather sloppy traveler. Case in point? I actually checked luggage on my last trip.

But all that mediocre travel is past me now, and I promise to give this another try. I will clean up my act, streamline my security checkpoint process, try new things, and write about my successes and failures. It will be entertaining, if not enlightening, and I will start right now with this odd travel tip:

When expecting 12" of snow at the extended parking lot of your home airport, pull up your wiper blades and leave them erect. Not only is it amusing, but it makes clearing the accumulated snow off your windshield easier upon your return.

No comments: